Skinade Collagen Drink Supplement Q&A
We sat down with Claire from skinade and asked her a few questions about this revolutionary collagen enhancing drink.
– What is Skinade?
Skinade is multivitamin and collagen supplement drink
– How does Skinade work?
Skinade works by triggering your bodies own collagen production, to produce collagen, hyaluronic acid, fibre blast, which in aid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps common skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis).
– Why is collagen so important to the body?
Collagen helps to provide structural support for the skin and its tissues. Its found all over the body in places like skin and joints.
– What makes Skinade so special compared to other skin products?
Skinade is different to most other skincare products as it’s a drink that aids your bodies own natural healing protocol. Therefore giving you quicker and more effective results.
– Is Skinade scientifically proven to work?
Yes, skinade is scientifically proven and also has clinical trials to back up all results.
– What does Skinade taste like?
Skinade has natural flavours of peach and mangosteen…… so it tastes like a fruit juice.
– How long do you have to take Skinade to see results?
You will start to see some nice results after just 30 days of drinking skinade. However, depending on the skin condition being treated it can take up to 90 days to see optimum results.
– How much does it cost for a course of Skinade?
£105 for 30 days supply.
– How long do you have to take Skinade?
Minimum of 30 days but you can be on skinade forever.
– How many times a day do I drink it?
1 drink daily in the morning (avoiding caffeine 1 hour each side of drinking).
– How do I store Skinade and how long does it last once it’s made up?
This is down to preference, it can be kept in the fridge or cupboard it just depends if you like it cold or room temp.
– I’m on medication, is Skinade safe to take with medicines?
As with all supplements you should always speak to a medical professional before taking skinade.
– Are there any side effects?
No. other than better skin.
– I have some allergies, would it be ok to drink Skinade?
Depends on your specific allergies. If ever in doubt speak to a medical professional.
– Where can I buy Skinade?
Skinade is only available at selected stockists. Speak to your aesthetics practitioner or pick it up at 4 Lynedoch Place, G3 6AB.
– I’m going on holiday is there a smaller bottle I can take?
Yes, skinade comes in 2 forms pre-made bottles and travel sachets that you must dilute in water before drinking.
– Can I take Skinade with other collagen products?
You can if you wish however there is no need to take any other collagen supplements alongside skinade as your body can only absorb 7000mg of collagen a day and that’s the exact amount that is contained within skinade.
– I’m getting Botox and lip fillers done, can Skinade help with the results from these procedures to make me look younger?
Yes skinade will enhance your results.
– I take other collagen products would I stop these or keep taking these when I start on Skinade?
As stated in the earlier question, you can take other collagen alongside if you want to, however, it won’t enhance results or be absorbed.
– I’m a vegetarian would it be ok to drink Skinade?
No skinade is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans it is, however, suitable for pescatarians.